Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Weekend Fun!






So it seems like all my weekends lately have been amazing! Two weekends ago I was in Vegas chilling with the family. I got to hang out with my little sister and brother a lot. They are so funny. I took Ryan to see Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. They say it's the new Harry Potter... but this is so NOT TRUE!!!! haha... I mean it was cute and all but you just can't touch Harry Potter in my opinion. And then this past Wednesday my grandparents came to stay with me for the night. They always drive down to stay in Vegas and Arizona for a few months because it is so cold up in good old Montana. So of course they need a place to stay because that is a two day drive, so I always offer them my room. My grandparents are so funny. They are always bringing me carmel corn and other goodies when they come to stay with me. We basically spent the whole night playing cards and catching up. Then they got up and left super early in the morning. I miss them already. But I get to see them this weekend in Vegas! But anyways, this past Friday Trevor and I had a little date night. We went to dinner and then went to see Alice in Wonderland. As always, the night with Trevor was great. And my verdict on the movie: Weird but I think that's what made it so good. I mean Alice in Wonderland is so weird on its own so the fact that it was made weird just kind of added to the whole movie. And then Saturday night I went to the Now parties kick-off party to support my friend Morgan. She is such a doll and the party was a lot of fun. :)

No comments: