Monday, February 22, 2010

Home and DG Date Night!


















So life has been wonderful these last few weeks. I got to go home to Vegas for the long weekend and then this last weekend was DG date night. At home I got to spend a ton of time with my family and go to some of my little brothers baseball games. He is getting so good. His team lost but he pitched amazing. He pitched 4 innings and only let in 2 runs, but then the coach decided to put in a new kid to replace him and he let in 11 runs. So his team lost... but he played great. He was pretty heartbroken after so I just had to keep telling him how amazing he did. But basically my weekend at home was wonderful and relaxing. Then when I got back up to Utah on Monday night I had a valentine's day surprise waiting for me. Trevor had decorated my room with candles, chocolate, and roses and got me some nike workout clothes I have really been wanting. And then to top it off he came out and surprised me. I was so surprised and it really was the best Valentine's Day I have ever had. And then this past weekend was a lot of fun. It was the DG date night and we went salsa dancing. It was surprising how much fun it was. It's something I think I will have to do again one of these days. But I need to get better at dancing with a partner. I was really bad at letting Trevor lead me. haha... I gotta work on that. But he kept his patience really well and I think he even had a really great time too! But that has been pretty much my life lately and it's definitely been a good one. :)

1 comment:

The ORR Family said...

THAT boy is in your room. What is he doing in your room!?!?!