Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Break

So tomorrow is officially my last day of spring break! :( Its kind of depressing. But It really has been a great one. I got to hang out with my family and go to Cali with a bunch of girlfriends for a couple of days! Oh how I love California! It was so warm and sunny the whole time we were in Cali. The beach was amazing. And we met up with a bunch of other girls from my sorority to go to the Delta Gamma house at USC. It was HUGE! Its basically a mansion and 60 girls live there. So insane! The entry way of the house was the inspiration for the entry way of the sorority house in Legally Blonde. But is was really neat. The trip really was so much fun! And Basically I love Cali. But Vegas was also amazing! I love getting to spend time with my family. I never want to leave my house and go back to my little apt in Utah. I always miss my family so much. Maybe thats why I am always going home so much. I just wish spring break would never end....

No comments: